Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Shopping!

It is that time of year again! It is getting cooler out and my kids have nothing to wear!

I have spent many hours the last two days shopping for my children.  Last night, we went to a consignment store and after about two hours, we walked out with clothes for Megan and Christian. I found Megan a lot of shirts, a couple pairs of jeans, and a pair of pajamas.  I also found Christian a few shirts and one pair of pants.  We will go shopping in the attic for Courtney and then if she needs something, we will go shopping for her too!

Who gave permission for these two children to skip a size?? Megan ended last spring almost in a 12, so I thought we would start there. I was wrong! Every time she put on a pair of twelves, they were too short! They were not REALLY too short, but short enough that I knew they would not make it past the winter! I couldn't believe it, but I had go find size 14! The problem here was that they weren't skinny enough! We found two pairs though, so that should get her started AND should last her through the winter.

I had the same problem with Christian. He ended last spring just starting to get into a size 4 pants. I put them on this fall and again, too short! I tried size 5 and they were too large around his waist! I found one pair for him tough, so again, that should get us started.

Who made these skinny, tall children??? And who gave them permission to grow so much??

No comments:

Post a Comment