Monday, September 22, 2014

Preschool Activities

Last week as I was planning for some activities for Christian from the book "Before Five in a Row," I got very frustrated. I felt that the lesson plans were not laid out as clearly as I wanted them to be and I found myself going online to find more activities.  I found the lessons they wanted me to teach were a little advanced for Christian and I think these concepts would be hard to teach a four year old.

I want a curriculum that is 4 year old friendly and is easy to teach!! I also want to spend 20-30 minutes with him a day and needed something I could get through in that amount of time.

I found this new website with preschool activities and am going to try it this week.

http://www.abcjesuslovesme.com/curriculum/3-year-curriculum

It has activities all ready to go already! It even has the printables linked right in their website! Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment