Friday, November 2, 2012

Straight Teeth!

I took Megan to an orthodontist yesterday. With all my teeth problems, I wanted to get her in and looked at and they say the kids should see the orthodontist for the first time between 7 and 9.

I was kind of scared of what they were going to say to me, but in the end, her teeth look great! She does not have a cross-bite, which means no pallette expander, and her teeth are coming in straight!
Very thankful!!! 

The orthodontist wants to see her in a year to monitor her and he said she may need something when she is a teenager, but he wants to just wait and see.

Thank you!!

I am going to go see this orthodontist next Tuesday.  I have been to two different orthodontists and they both agree I need jaw surgery, but one says to break the bottom jaw and the other says to break the top. I want to see what this one says. This is my final orthodontist appointment. I am not getting anymore opinions, I just want two opinions that match.  I think my next stop may be the oral surgeon. :(  But if I had surgery, I would need to wear traditional braces nine months beforehand and then wear them during surgery and then for about six months afterwards, so I would still need to see an orthodontist. Ugh. 

Anybody have a money tree anywhere??

No comments:

Post a Comment