Friday, November 16, 2012

Dentist and doctor reports

There was another reason we took school of this week.

We had dentist and doctor appointments.

We'll start with the dentist.
1. Megan got a good report, even though she needs to brush better. Her 12 year molars are coming in.
It was really cool to see her adult teeth pushing out the baby teeth on the x-ray, I bet she doesn't even know what is going on in her mouth. No cavities.

2. Courtney got a good report too. She does a great job at brushing her teeth, her only problem was that one of her sealants came off, so they had to redo it. She got that one replaced plus another two put on yesterday.  And of course, we have to pay for them to replace that one! No cavities.

3.  I also got a good report! No cavities, no root canals needed, and no crowns needed! Well, I do need jaw surgery, but besides that. :)  I also got told that I floss good because my gums were not red at all.  I floss because my teeth are so crooked and that is the only way to get food out. I make it a point to take care of my teeth.  I also talked to the dentist about jaw surgery and he really didn't have much to say. He told me different ways I could calm my jaw joint down right now because it's been pretty bad lately. I also told him I might need to sit with this for awhile because we can't do surgery for awhile (due to funds!) plus I need to sit in braces for about a year.

Doctor report

Megan had her 9 year check up today and passed with flying colors. She gained 6 pounds this year and grew 4 1/2 inches! The doctor said that is more than usual! She checked her all out and said she looks great! Since she grew so much, she made sure her hips were still aligned and they were, so that is good. I will take her back in a year.

Now, there is so much to do around here to get ready for Thanksgiving on Sunday, where do I even start???

No comments:

Post a Comment