Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Oh Children!

1. You know you have been studying too much about witches when you see all three children riding a broomstick around the house saying, "We are the witches of Blackbird Pond."

We just finished reading that book.

My reply, "Please don't hit my walls!"

2.  I was in my bedroom sorting laundry and I hear Christian dump out his ENTIRE box of blocks.  I go in there and ask him what he is doing and he says, "Making a mess!" Yes you are!!!  I asked him, "Who taught you to do this?" Guess what he said? "Courtney!"

Of course, Courtney comes along and says, "Let's dump out your container of balls too and make a bigger mess!"

As I write this, I can hear even more toys being brought out of the closet.

I hope they have time later to clean the mess up!

( I just heard Megan say, "Let's dump out all your books." If they take all his books off his bookshelf, they will SURELY be busy later.)

Courtney just came to me and said, "You should see Christian's room, what a disaster!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment