Thursday, November 8, 2012

Bedtime

It seems a lot lately that when we get home from something in the evening, Christian is sound asleep in the car and I just put him to bed with his clothes still, I do not put his pajamas on.  Do I want to wake him up by putting pajamas on or just put him in his bed and let him sleep?

Last night was one of those such occasions.  We got home from church about 8:45 and Christian was sound asleep in his carseat.  I took his coat and shoes off and laid him in his bed.  His diaper wasn't too wet, so I let that be.

When he woke up this morning I had to think twice about why he still had his clothes on from yesterday.  He didn't seem to care.  I'm glad he's still little and doesn't care!

PS The other day he showed us how he can get his foot up to the top of the railing of his crib.  Megan sometimes gets him out of bed and this is how he "helps" because she is not tall enough to pull him out. He puts his leg over and they work together! We need to switch to a toddler better really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment