Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Taxi, Bubble machine, Markers, and a Jesus Book

Here are some random stories from today.

1.  We were driving home from AWANA tonight and there was a taxi beside us.  Courtney says, "Hey mom, do you think that is a taxi they use in "The Amazing Race?" I looked inside of it to see if I could see anybody."   You know you have been watching too much "Amazing Race" when your daughter starts to notice the taxis in town.

2.  Christian has had a cold lately and at night we turn on his vaporizer. But this isn't a normal vaporizer, it is his "bubble machine" and he LOVES his bubble machine.  He asks me to turn it on and he will turn it off in the morning. I just think it's cute that he calls it that. :)

3.  I was teaching Megan today and Courtney comes running downstairs and said to me, "Mom, Christian went into the playroom and got some markers and now he is drawing on his windows! You better go look!" Sure enough, he had gotten some markers and drew on the windows.

Why did he do this? We have some window colors that we often use to write on the front door or on a mirror around here, apparently he put it together and figured he could write on his window with markers!

Luckily it came off with window cleaner!

4.  This morning right after I woke up, I was in my room doing something.  I had already woke the girls up, but I hadn't gotten Christian out of bed yet.  I went to his room and saw that he was not in his bed.  But then I turned and saw him and Megan sitting in his glider reading his "Jesus Book" together.  This is his Beginner's Bible.  I wish I would've had my camera!  It was so sweet!

1 comment: