Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Our Week...

Our week is going great, we are taking a break from full-time school this week. We are still doing a little bit everyday, but not everything.  I figured that we have a really crazy week and we need some time to catch up on everything else that is going on. Most public schools will get some of next week off, so I figure we need a break too. We are going to be back to full-time school next week, especially when we have nothing going on!

I guess I could say that we are doing a different sort of "school." The girls have gotten out some art supplies that Megan got for her birthday and they have been busy making pictures. (Art class)  We have also written out Thanksgiving play and have practiced it a few times. The girls are having a blast! (English, math, creative arts, reading). Hopefully we can get this put together by Sunday, I think we will. Matt and I may need to play some Native American parts, but that is ok, we'll make it a family affair. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment