Friday, November 18, 2011

The stove is fixed!

About a month or two ago, we realized there was a screw missing off the side of the door of the stove (that came out because I lean on the handle all the time.)

The screw was completely gone and now my door was hanging about an inch open on one side. It was hard to get to an appliance store to get a screw specifically for our stove, so fixing the stove was put on hold. Until last Saturday.

We made a special trip to an appliance store at 72nd and Dodge and ordered the $4.50 screw. It wasn't even a half inch long.

So today, Matt picked up the screw and while I was gone tonight, he fixed my stove!!

Wow, does it look so much better! Maybe now I can open the door without thinking the front glass is going to come out and shatter everywhere!

Thanks Matt....now onto finishing the basement.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment