Sunday, November 13, 2011

5 Parties in 4 Days

Ok, all I can say is that I am tired of "parties", tired of cake,tired of chit-chatting, and tired of singing happy birthday! This week/ weekend was a little much. I am very happy for everybody and their birthdays, but I am D-O-N-E!I just want to curl up and spend some time alone!!

Thursday night- Megan had her family birthday party.
Friday night- Megan had her friends party.
Saturday- my niece's first birthday party
Sunday morning- our church's 30th birthday party (yes, they threw a party for our church)
Sunday afternoon- sister-in-laws baby shower

I am exhausted, but I still have to make supper for the family and teach Megan tonight. I let her have Thurday and Friday off from school because it was her birthday and we had to get ready for her parties, but she is not getting out of it. I told her we were going to make it up on the weekend and we will. I love the flexibility of homeschooling, but I don't like having to do school on the weekends, especially on a Sunday night. Everything from last week has to be done before we go to bed tonight, my rule!

Tomorrow we start our week over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment