Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A night off from AWANA

I haven't stayed home from AWANA in the last four years that we have been going.

Christian hasn't been feeling good all week. He's had a runny nose, but last night and today, he's felt a little warm. Tonight Matt and I decided, at the last minute, that we should keep him home. He didn't have a very good nap today because I had to take the girls to the dentist at 3. You could tell he was tired. While we were eating supper tonight, he just looked miserable!

We decided that I should stay home with him because Matt has missed the last two weeks of Cubbies with Courtney. They left about 6 and I sat down in front of the TV with Christian was on my lap and he didn't move! This is not like him at all!!

About 6:40 I put his pajamas because he was yawning and by 6:45, he was asleep on my lap! Poor thing!

He is in bed now, but I'm not sure if he will sleep all night or not. I hope so, he needs to sleep to get better.

Now I have the next two hours to myself!! I should really do something I want to do, BUT Megan is having 9 friends over Friday night for her birthday party and I don't have much time to clean between now and then. Unfortunately, I am going to enjoy my peace and quiet and clean!

As for the dentists today, both girls got glowing reports. Well, Megan needs to brush better, but neither one had any cavities! The hygenist wanted to put sealants on Megan's teeth and Megan would only let her do one, she closed her mouth and wouldn't let her do anymore.:( Now I have to take her back in about a month to finish them. Courtney's teeth were great and she has one six-year molar in already. They want to put sealants on that one the next time we are in. Sounds good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment