Friday, November 25, 2011

Plan for the Day :)

1. Black Friday Shopping

2. Husker Football Game

Haha! None of the above!!!

The REAL plan is to sleep in, eat breakfast, sit around a little bit, shower the children, shower myself, and then do something constructive.

The girls' playroom has been a disaster for about 2 weeks now, so that is first on the agenda. This is Courtney's agenda for the morning.

Matt is, of course, watching football. I'm surprised he hasn't turned the Husker game on yet.

Christian is playing very nicely in his room.

Megan is working on her homework, so when that is done, she gets to help Courtney with the playroom.

Then lunch.

After lunch, the teacher of Ruwe homeschool says we are going to have school today. I know it is a vacation day, but I have one day left of school for the week. I can either do it today, tomorrow, or Sunday. I figure, let's just do it today and get it done with!

And of course, we will need to do something family-friendly today since Matt is off. (Maybe he will work on the basement while I am teaching Megan this afternoon?).

I think we are going to head down to the Western Heritage Museum for the annual tree lighting ceremony. They have a lot of family-friendly activities down there, Christian is really into his trains lately, plus we have a family membership, so why not? Oh, it might be packed with people, but I think we are going to try anyway.

Then we have the weekend free and we have nothing planned, so hopefully it will be nice and relaxing!! (But of course, Matt goes back to Iowa on Monday and I am on my own again until Wednesday.)

No comments:

Post a Comment