Monday, October 24, 2011

You know you are not so worried about things anymore when...

1. You run out of milk last Friday and really don't worry about when you are going to get more. Luckily, grandma brought pink and chocolate milk for the girls last Friday and that is what we drank all weekend ( I saved some white milk for Christian).

2. You really know there is nothing in the kitchen to eat for breakfast, but really, we will find SOMETHING!! (How about canned oranges, apples and peanut butter, the last cheese stick, and chocolate milk??)

3. Food, isn't it overrated anyway??

4. I am not so worried about following our homeschooling lesson plans word for word. We are slacking a little in school today. We were busy with Matt home. Am I worried? Not so much, but yes, I need to get back at it tomorrow (If Megan EVER complains about having to go to school, I will remind her that she goes to school less than half the time her classmates do everyday AND she usually gets a day off a week. And yet, we still cover everything we are supposed to. :)

5. My jaw does not hurt anymore, which means my stress level has gone down because I am not clenching my teeth at night....but why am I getting migraines now??

6. You can't see the girls' bedroom floors for weeks at end. We cleaned it Sunday, didn't we??

7. I don't really care that we eat off of paper plates anymore. Seriously, why didn't we do this earlier??

8. What? You don't have any clean clothes? Why don't you look at the three baskets of clean and folded laundry? There's probably something in there. What? You want me to put those away too? What's wrong with just getting your clothes out of the baskets?

9. I can go to bed the night before and know roughly what I am doing tomorrow. We have finally settled into a somewhat schedule for mornings and afternoons. Why I am so schedule-orienated??

10. People ask me how school is going and I can give them a postive answer! It is going much better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment