Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Furnace

Last night, I mentioned to Matt that it was a little cold in the house and I think Christian wakes up sometimes because he is cold, so he turned the furnace up before he went to bed. He said, "Ok, I turned it up to 70, that should be good."

I agreed, but pretty soon, it started to get warm in the house, like warmer than usual. I went to bed and thought that Christian would be nice and warm then. I was a little hot, but I like to be warm when I sleep, so I thought it was fine.

A couple hours later, I remember Matt getting up and turning on the ceiling fan. Ok, he's a little warm, no big deal.

This morning he said to me, "Were you a little hot last night?" I said I was. He said, "Well, you know when I turned the furnace up to 70, I really turned it up to 79." No wonder!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment