Wednesday, October 26, 2011

math homework

Today, we're going to go to the Children's Museum for awhile. We haven't been there in a long time and Courtney doesn't have preschool, so we have some time.

I told Megan though, before we went, she would need to finish her math homework, so when we got home, we could have school. Courtney and Christian were distracting her quite a bit, so finally I saw them two go into the bathroom. I got Megan by the kitchen table and set the timer for 5 minutes because I was tired of telling her to get it done. Little did I know that Christian and Courtney were having so much fun in the bathroom, it actually gave Megan some time to get it done because once they were out of sight, she got right to work.

I'm not sure what they were doing in there (I heard the toilet flush twice, so I think Courtney was showing Christian how to flush) and I usually don't encourage playing in the bathroom, but it was a good thing today!

No comments:

Post a Comment