Saturday, October 8, 2011

2012 Honda Odyssey




Yep, we bought a new car today.



Actually, I like my old one. Just because it is rusting out, there is a big crack in the windshield, and the traction control button comes on every time we turn out of the driveway, I still like it!


We bought a 2012 Honda Odyssey, white with gray trim. I really don't like the shape of the van, it's too "boxy" for me, but we were almost forced to go with it. We needed two tethers and anchors in our backseat and this was the only van that had them, we looked at toyotas, chryslers, volkswagens, and kias. They only had one latch/ tether in the back center. Not what we need people!



We were also forced to go with a new one because the used ones were just as expensive.



Trust me, I don't want a brand new car!!! Nope, never. Who's going to put the first door ding in it? Who is going to spill in it? Who is going to color on the interior (girls! I need to get pictures of our old van before we trade it in)? Who is going to put the first finger marks on everything? I'm scared to get a brand new car!



We did put three dealerships against each other today, so I think we got the best possible deal. We are going to trade in our old van for the new one, plus they throw in all-weather floor mats- this was the final deal! We are also going to get luggage racks and some other options.


Now we are going to wait for all the salesmen from all the dealers to call us back and we get to say that we've already bought one! So sorry!!

1 comment:

  1. Never apologize for getting the best possible deal. If you snooze. You lose, right? Congrats on the new wheels Charla!

    ReplyDelete