Friday, October 28, 2011

Too much money!

I just checked our claim of benefits page to see what health care bills have came through and my jaw dropped. I know health care is a lot, but seriously, I think this is getting ridiculous!

Last week, after Megan fainted, I took her in for an office visit. She had never fainted before and I wanted to get her checked out. Usually an office visit is $128 after insurance, now I think that is crazy enough to see a doctor for only 10 minutes! Guess what Megan's was? $186.42 after insurance!!! (It was $193 to start!) Seriously!! It was a regular office visit just like everything else. I am tempted to call and see why it was so much more than usual!

Since we have met our deductible for the year, we are only paying 10%, but wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment