Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Moving Up...again

Today I pulled out 12 month clothes. My baby is 4 months old and is almost wearing 12 months. This is mostly for onesies and sleepers, we are still in 6 month pants. I have a feeling he is always going to be a size ahead for shirts and sleepers. (Can't buy any outfits!)

I feed bad, I have four 3-6 month pants outfits that he never wore. One was a gift and the other three I bought, at least I got them on clearance and can always regift them or sell them at consignment sales down the line.

I did find some cute 12 month clothes that I had set aside for the winter- cute overalls and shirts. I bought some white onesies the other day, so we are set on those (a mainstay in my baby's wardrobe!). We are good on sleepers too, we may just need some socks. Poor boy, his socks are already too small!

I just wonder how big this little boy is going to be in 18 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment