Friday, October 8, 2010

Am I lazy?

Ok, so I've noticed I've started doing something not so good around here.

I've becoming a bit lazy when it comes to putting laundry away at night. During the day, I carry all the clean clothes upstairs in laundry baskets and then I sort them on my bed. I usually get interruped, so I never put them away in the afternoon and then they sit there until bedtime. At bedtime, I need to put them away because I want to go to bed. :)

When I put clothes away at night, I don't put them in the dresser drawers, I just take the pile of clothes and set it on the floor in front of the dresser.

For the clothes that need to be hung up in our master closet, I just make a pile on the floor.

If Christian is in bed, I just pile his clothes up outside his door.

I always tell myself, "I will put them away later." Eventually I do....

Am I lazy or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment