Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Maybe some sleep tonight...

Last night was a disaster here at the Ruwe house.

I got Christian down at 9, I went to bed at 10.

11:30 Christian was awake, so I fed him.

1:15 Christian was awake, so I fed him again....I thought, mabye we'll make it til 7?

I was wrong!!

4:30 I saw him again and fed him, I got back to bed at 5. (never really got back to sleep because Matt got up at 5:30)

6:00 awake again!! fed him yet again, but this time he was wide awake. He was smiling at Matt and thought it was time to get up! Wrong!!

Matt left about 6:45 and I got him back to sleep, again by about 7:15.

By this time, there is no point in trying to go back to sleep. Megan came into my room at 7:30, it was time to get her ready for school.

Honestly, I wasn't too tired today, considering I probably didn't get more than 3 hours of sleep last night.

He has a cold, so I think that is part of it, but really, give me a break here!

I took him to the doctor today to make sure he didn't have an ear infection or bronchitis and he doesn't have either, just a good old-fashioned cold. He's been sleeping in his swing at night with a vaprorizer, hopefully it will help tonight.

If anyone is curious, he weighs 16.5 lbs.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment