Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I want to go too!

Matt left today for a 3 day Microsoft conference (vacation?) in Seattle, Washington.

I am going to be a single mom for 3 days, but really, it's only 3 days.
Sometimes husbands are gone for months at a time, I consider myself lucky.

I can survive 3 days with my 3 children. Heck, one child is in school all day, so really 2/3 of my children all day, 3 children from 4 til bedtime. Not so bad.

It really comes down to Christian, if he would do me a GREAT favor and sleep through the night, I would be extremely happy.

for example, last night, I came back to bed after trying to get Christian back to sleep at 11:30 and Matt said, "What's going on?" and I told him what was going on, in a not so nice tone of voice. "You're son won't go back to sleep!" So in the end, we let him cry it out and it only took 20 minutes, now if only he would stop getting up at 4:30 too!

Matt will be back Saturday afternoon, just in time for Halloween. I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment