Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Clothes, Clothes Everywhere!

My goal for the day: Pick up clothes.

Thanks to my new method of putting clothes away at night, I now have piles of clothes all over...and it's beginning to drive me nuts!

My master closet, Megan and Courtney's room, and Christian's room.

You know you need to put them away when Megan asked me where her tights were and I said, "Look in the pile of clothes on your floor." Of course, there are dirty clothes all over their floor too!

I also have piles of clothes in my bedroom (kids clothes that need to be put away for the winter and put in the attic) and piles of clothes on my bathroom floor. (Thanks Matt!)

Really, who needs dressers or a closet in my house??

I should add that this is only clean clothes....dirty clothes are a whole other issue!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment