Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Dentist today

Megan, Courtney, and I had our 6 month checkup at the dentist today.

Everybody had great reports, except for me. :(

Two cavities (where two teeth come together) and I need a root canal.

A root canal on my tooth that I just got a crown on 6 months ago.

This tooth has been sensitive to cold and hard to chew on that side since I had Christian and I have been to the dentist twice trying to figure it out. The answer came today.

They took x-rays and at the way bottom of my root, there is an abcess. nice.
That will be another $250, thank you very much.

If only I wouldn't have cracked my tooth on toast way back in February, I wouldn't be going through all this! They said it was bound to crack anyway, no matter what I ate because I had a big filling in it.

So, I get to take antibiotics for 10 days and then have a root canal. And two fillings.

Sounds like fun to me....

No comments:

Post a Comment