Tuesday, August 20, 2013

new roof!

Nothing like getting woke up at 6:50 AM by somebody walking all over your roof!!!

Today we are getting a new roof, so it will be noisy the ENTIRE day!!

Good-bye woodshake shingles, I will miss you, but not the silverfish that you let lay eggs in your wood.  I will not miss them crawling down my walls and in my house.

Yes, I am sentimental, even about my shingles. I am kind of sad to see them go.

Hello really fancy asphalt shingles.

I think it's amazing that I have lived in Omaha for 13 years and this is the first time I need to replace my roof.

(Actually the night we moved from our old house, the roof got totaled, but we had already sold it, so we didn't replace it.)

Our insurance loves us this year, first they payed out to replace our camper from the hail storm and now they are paying out to replace a roof!! Yikes!

I kind just want to sit outside and watch them pull our old roof off....

No comments:

Post a Comment