Thursday, August 29, 2013

Almost panic time...

I asked Matt to download my pictures for me and he said, "Well, get me the camera."

I looked in all the normal places I have put it this trip and no camera. I looked in the bag we took to the pool tonight and no camera. I looked in the truck twice and still no camera. I dug everything out of my purse at least 3 times and no camera.  I looked by all our electronics stuff and still nothing.

Did I leave it at the RV museum this afternoon??  What happened to it?

Then I started to retrace my steps.  I thought I had taken it to the pool when we went swimming this evening, I had already put the swimming bag away and had looked in it once and didn't find it, but let's look again. Sure enough, the camera was in that bag!

I was not at panic mode, but I was getting close.  I am so glad I found it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment