Thursday, August 22, 2013

It's Thursday already!

The countdown has begun. We leave tomorrow! Yikes!

Yesterday I felt like I couldn't do any packing. The camper was not here, we were still wearing all the clothes we need to take along, we were still using everything in the kitchen, etc. I just didn't feel I could get things ready to go yet.

Today is a different story! Matt went and got the camper last night and I put things out there that I could (sheets, towels, rugs, etc.)  Today we are getting into gear with more stuff we don't necessarily need tomorrow yet!

My girls were supposed to have swimming lessons this morning, but their teacher got sick, so I have more time than I thought. This afternoon we will be out doing errands, so I just have this morning and this evening.

Tomorrow we will be full force ahead on packing!!

I don't know what Matt's goal is to leave, but I am saying around 3 pm.

Do you think I can get the whole camper packed, plus the house put in order to be gone for a month??
I guess we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment