Sunday, June 9, 2013

Where did our pillow cases go??

While we were on vacation this last week, Matt and I went to make our bed and figured out that we were missing two pillow cases.  I had all the sheets and blankets in the house and I washed everything up before I left and I assumed everything was together.

Today when Matt was cleaning out the camper, he told me that he thinks he knows where those two pillow cases went. They were stolen.

When these "burglars" got into our camper over the winter, he thinks they put everything they wanted to steal INTO our two pillow cases and hauled their loot out the door (or the window in our case)!!! Wouldn't a pillow case make a nice bag for a couple of extension cords, a real nice TV and DVD player??? Yah, I thought so too...

No comments:

Post a Comment