Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Next on the Agenda...

The last few weeks have been super busy, I have...

1. Finished teaching a 3rd grader and a kindergartener.
2.  Celebrated the end of dance with a recital.
3. Attended a homeschool conference
4.  Went to Adventureland/ Des Moines for 4 days.
5. Celebrated my 3 year olds birthday on his actual birthday
6. Gave my 3 year old a birthday party
7. Sold our old camper and picked out a new one

Next on the agenda:
1.  Put school away from last year (I kid you not, I have not emptied out my "lesson plan" binder yet!)
2.  Organize my office space!! I have school books all over the floor, next year's curriculum on my desk that needs a binder, books that need to be sold, school papers all over my desk, and an overall mess going on!!!)
3.  Get school stuff ready for next year (copy science activity sheets, order some things for Courtney, order Megan a math book, figure out our schedule, etc.) I kind of wanted to get school started in July, so I have a couple of weeks to get this done.

Not school related:
5.  Put containers of clothes back in attic.
6.  Schedule 3 year pictures for Christian.
7.  Write Christian's thank-you's from his party.
8.  Take myself and two girls to eye doctor on Thursday. I have been dealing with GPC and wearing my glasses for the last two weeks, I want to get this all cleared up and back to my contacts, if I can.  The girls are just getting an eye exam. I was about Megan's age when I started wearing glasses, so I want to get her in on a yearly basis.
9.  Clean the house from Christian's party

Did I mention that we are going camping this weekend? Along with getting a new camper, I think Thursday and Friday are going to be set to getting the new camper ready to go. 

Next week is pretty open and so is the following week. I think we are going camping the weekend of the 4th of July, so that will take some time to get ready for again.

Megan is also starting a summer dance class on July 8th that will run for five weeks. 

I think it will be August before we know it! Oh, doesn't Courtney celebrate a birthday in August? I should probably start thinking about her party too!

No comments:

Post a Comment