Sunday, June 30, 2013

School books!

I am looking to start school in July sometime and I am still trying to collect all my school books for next year.

I won an ebay auction last night and finally got Megan's new math book for $8.

I have another auction that is up in 3 days for a part of Courtney's math curriculum.

I need to find a set of Megan's English tests on ebay yet.

I ordered about 14 books for our Sonlight history and science around a month ago and I am still waiting on two in the mail.  One company had given my money back because it was going to be so late, the other book was out of stock. I don't need either of these right away, so it's ok.

Other than these, I think we are ready to go! I have a new schedule made out and I have all our Sonlight curriculum in binders, so it's much easier to use when I need it.  I have started reading our history books and I think Megan is going to love them! We are studying American history from 1850 to present this year.  30 more chapter books- here we come!

Besides getting our curriculum ready, I bought another bookshelf the other day and need to get that put together in my sitting room. I would LOVE to set up a little reading section in there, but I may not get there. (Because if I do that, I want to paint the walls, get a smaller computer desk, etc.)

I will keep plugging away at getting things ready, I'm excited for a newschool year to start! (Even though I am thoroughly enjoying my break!)

No comments:

Post a Comment