Friday, March 29, 2013

What is happening??

I'm not sure what it is with me and grocery stores lately. I keep losing things!

1.  I was in Walmart getting groceries last Thursday.  Whenever I get groceries, I go through the ads beforehand at home and write down my grocery list and my price matches in a little notebook. I then use my notebook when I get groceries. I always have it out when I check out, but last Thursday, I must've left it at Walmart. I got home and it was not in my purse or in any of the grocery sacks.

I went back to Walmart last night and asked if somebody turned it into the lost and found and it wasn't there.

What happened to it??

2.  Wednesday I was in Sam's.  I remember picking up a sack of plastic cups to use here at home.  We got to check out and they were not in my cart. 

What happened to them??

3.  Last night while I was back in Walmart getting a few more groceries, I remember picking up a dozen eggs. We are going to decorate eggs today and I needed some extra. I remember telling the cashier they were 88 cents and paying for them.

I get home and they are not anywhere to be found.

What happened to them??


Talk about frustrating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment