Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Items around the house

I love the stage that Christian is in right now. He is pretend playing and it is so much fun to see him put his cars in "time-out." Lately, he has been playing with his cars or trains while I am working with the girls in school. It will keep him quiet all morning! How great is that!  I love listening in on his conversations if I can, they are so creative!

Another thing I like is how everything is either a mommy/ daddy or a baby.

For example:

1. We have baby muffins and daddy muffins.
2. We have baby combines and daddy combines.
3. We have a baby frog and a daddy frog.

Pretty much anything that we have two of AND one is bigger than the other, Christian will probably label one as "baby" and one as "daddy." It's great because all of us know his system and usually know exactly what he is talking about!

No comments:

Post a Comment