Friday, March 22, 2013

She's always one step ahead of me!

Megan, I love her dearly because she is "always one step ahead of me."

1. We were at the grocery store last night and we were picking up cereal. I had a box of "Honey Comb" and she said, "Mom, we should get two boxes." I said no and kept on going.

This morning, the box is already half gone. Maybe she was right. :)

2.  The other day we were taking communion in church and the girls joined us. We let them take communion and Courtney had the communion wafer in her hand. I didn't even think to ask somebody what was in it! Megan looked at me and said, "Can she have that?"  I don't know! (She ate it and did not get sick, so apparently she was fine.)

3. Megan is often the one that catches food that we might be allergic to before I do. There has been many times when she has said, "Mom (or Courtney), you're allergic to _________. You probably shouldn't eat it" Oh, that's right Megan!

4. There are more examples, but I'm out of them at this moment. :)  But she definitely keeps me on my toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment