Saturday, September 29, 2012

The weekend..

Do you ever have those days when you don't feel like doing anything?? Yah, me too and today is one of those days.

We don't even know the last weekend that we didn't have ANYTHING to do! This weekend, we don't have anything planned! Ah, to enjoy it!

But there are many things to do around here. Clean the house that the tornado swept through, get groceries, get Courtney's grasshoppers (yes, I caughter her another one) a new home, get some fish, go shopping at Kohl's (I got my 30% off coupon!), go pick up books from the library for science next week, etc, etc, etc!

It is so nice though to sleep in and not have to do anything of importance this morning! The kids can play and don't have to go to school. I don't have to direct them to do anything, except they ARE going to clean their bedroom this afternoon, like it or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment