Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Big Day!

Today we start the craziness of extra-curriculum activities.

We are starting our class at the homeschool learning center this morning. They girls are taking a class called "O Pioneers." It sounds fascinating, I want to take it to! But Courtney informed me last night that since she won't have any friends in the class, she doesn't want to take it anymore. We'll see what today brings.

We are going to have school all afternoon and then tonight we start AWANA.  Matt is going to be a Sparks leader with Courtney and I am going to help with T & T this year.  It is really hard "teaching" all day, but I like being involved in my kids' activities.  By the end of the night, I will be exhausted.

Time to get the kiddos up, I am hoping to get some school done before our class this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment