Friday, September 7, 2012

Motivation

This last week, we went full force on school. Every subject every day, except in the middle of English on Wednesday, Megan started to run a fever and we didn't get English done for the day.

Thursday came and I needed to catch up. Usually Megan has a hard time with English, we didn't do a lot last year, so I feel we are catching up a bit (I changed curriculums!). She usually gives me trouble and I didn't want to deal with it on Thursday. I decided to bribe, I mean motivate, her.  "Megan, I will take you to the library as soon as we are done with English." You should have seen her get busy! She understood it all and in about 5 minutes, we were done! No messing around, no acting like she didn't know anything, plain and clear and that was it!

Ah, do I bribe to take her to the library everyday??

No comments:

Post a Comment