Friday, September 28, 2012

The Big Birthday!

It's always fun counting down to a birthday, isn't it? We look at a calendar everyday for school and my girls have been counting down to my birthday for the last couple of weeks.

They even had their dad take them to Hobby Lobby last night, which they have been begging him to do all week, to get me a present. Last night, I got kicked out of the kitchen and I had to go upstairs while they used my kitchen to "make" my present. I am kind of anxious to see what this is all about! I didn't mind though, I got to sit and read a book for about an hour. Kind of great present right there!

As for plans for today, we don't really have any. We thought about getting a babysitter and going out, but I didn't get that far. But then I thought, I want to be with my family on my birthday! (Don't get me wrong, a night out would be nice too!)  We still have to have school today. Since the girls were busy with birthday preparations and I wouldn't let them do their homework at 9:15 last night, they have to do their homework this morning. I still have to stare at my tornado-mess house, which hopefully will getting taken care of this weekend. I should really take some pictures because I don't think the girls' end of the hallway has ever been so bad. :(  Maybe we can do something fun tonight or tomorrow. We will see!  

No comments:

Post a Comment