Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Oh no, it can't be!

I went to bed last night and my heated mattress pad was not working. NOOOO!!!!

If you don't know, this is the best thing about winter!! Really, it is. It is the greatest invention ever!!!

When my bed was cold last night, I almost couldn't stand it. I love my nice, toasty bed at night and all night long.

I didn't sleep well last night, so after Matt got up this morning, I went over to his side of the bed and turned his heater on. It was awesome!!

Tonight, I switched cords to see what was causing it and all of the sudden, something started to smell. I had shorted out Matt's side when I swtiched them! Now his didn't work either!!

UGH!!

I think this is an emergency and calls for a trip to Penney's (or wherever) tomorrow to get a new one! I'm glad we have some Christmas money!

No comments:

Post a Comment