Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Weekend

My goals for the weekend...I'm not sure if it is realistic to get these all done, but I may try.

1. Get Christmas cards ordered- check
2. Write Christmas letter- check
3. Pick up Christmas cards, Christmas paper to print off letters, stamps
4. Print off Christmas letters, address all envelopes,stuff envelopes, seal envelopes, put everything in mailbox---Why are Christmas cards so much work??

5. Put up Christmas tree!
6. Put up other decorations and with a happy attitude. :)

7. Clean up kitchen counters and do dishes
8. Clean off my kitchen island, I think the pile is 2-3 feet high by now. :)
9. Clean off dining room table, we haven't ate there in about a month...

10. Get the three baskets of folded laundry put away
11. Finish washing clothes

12. Clean my sitting room. Thanks Christian for destroying it again!

13. Oh children- make sure they are dressed and fed. :)

14. And because I don't want to end on an odd number, I need to add one more. Attend the Westside Christmas Pageant tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment