Sunday, December 4, 2011

Very Low-Key Weekend

What did I do this weekend? about nothing. :)

Thursday and Friday was crazy busy, so I am glad we had time to relax and recooperate.

I'm glad it snowed on Saturday, it gave us a good excuse to stay home.

I'm glad we had church today, it gave me a good reason to get out, for at least a little bit.

Even now, the family is sitting and watching a movie. Very relaxing.

Yesterday we were supposed to have Megan's private horse riding lesson that Matt and I gave her for her birthday. We called and rescheduled.

We were supposed to go to "Junie B Jones" down at the Rose Theater with some homeschooling friends. I didn't order tickets, so we didn't go.

We also had the opportunity to go "Walk through Bethlehem" last night at our church. We had plans to go with some friends of Courtney's from preschool, but again, I put off getting tickets and when I went to get some, they were gone.

Oh well, it was nice to stay home. We played outside TWICE in the snow. Christian is obsessed with the snow blower, he calls it a tractor and he was MAD when I brought him in yesterday. The poor boy was chattering!

We had church this morning and we could've went to the Wells Fargo Family Fun Day downtown, but again, didn't go.

We can go to Walk Through Bethlehem yet tonight, I doubt it because it is already 5 and we haven't gotten tickets yet.

Hmmm. Nice night at home? I think so.

We did finish our homeschooling lessons this afternoon, so we are ready to go tomorrow. Matt is working from home this week too, so that will be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment