Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Yearly Reviews

This is the week of yearly reviews.

You know, those times once a year when you go in and talk to your insurance agent and your financial manager.

We sat at State Farm last night for an hour and a half, I am very glad they have a little playroom set up for the kids, but really, does it have to take that long? At leat I feel like we accomplished something, like added more finished square footage to our house so incase it burns down, we can get enough money to rebuild. Or put Christian on our policiy, I guess that one is important too.

Tonight we sit at Edward Jones. Finances (roth IRA, 401K, investments) are things that I do not understand very well so I get easily bored. I just have a hard time understanding all the big numbers and the big picture on it, Matt understands it really well, so I just let him take charge. I will keep an eye on the kids and try to follow along, I mean, nod my head whenever they ask me a question. :)

With those two appointments done by Tuesday, we still have a busy week. I heard back from a doctor about what it would take to fix my jaw (I have TMJ pretty bad) and the final figure was $5500 for one option and $8500 for another option! Ouch! And of course, we can't fit it in this year anymore since we're almost out of time and they can't bill me until AFTER the services have been rendered (and they can't get those services in this year, of course). Thanks for taking your sweet time to get back to me. So Wednesday, I am going to my chiropractor to get a second and probably much cheaper opinion. I'm not counting the very expensive option out, I just want to see what my chiropractor thinks, I know he is a totally opposite opinion. But who knows which one is really better...

Wednesday night we are back to AWANA and Thursday, we have dance.

Every night is busy this week, anybody want to fill Friday night for us??

No comments:

Post a Comment