Wednesday, December 22, 2010

We survived the first day of winter break!

I'm not used to having three kids home again. After two weeks, it will be wierd going back to two kids!

Today we had a chiropractor appointment, I have one week left to get as much medical appointments in as I can, and trust me, I'm trying my hardest! I think I have 2 or 3 appointments next week. The doctor continued to work on my back and then I've been having jaw pain, so he fixed that too! The only bad part was that since Christian was up 3 hours last night, he screamed the entire time. I put Megan in charge of pushing him around in his stroller, but it really didn't do any good. :(

After the chiropractor, we had an appointment at our pediatrician. Courtney has had this "bump" on her foot for some time and I thought, while everything is covered 100%, let's take her in. Well, it was a wart! The doctor sprayed something on it to freeze it off and boy did Courtney cry! The doctor warned us that it was going to sting and it did! They said the wart will turn black and fall off in a couple of days. Ok! I was also told to put duct tape on it to dry it out, but I don't know about that.

Our last stop was McDonalds. Megan helped me at the chiropractor and Courtney was brave at the doctor, so we stopped and had ice cream. It was a good time!

Tomorrow a playdate with one of Megan's classmates and finish the last of the Christmas shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment