Tuesday, December 7, 2010

3 hours

That is how long it took the girls to clean thier playroom last night. 3 hours.
It was a disaster!

It has been closed for about a week and the girls were getting bored with nothing to do around the house. They were arguing a lot, picking on each other, and just had so much pent up energy, especially after Megan got home from school.

Last night, I decided that I was tired of getting upset at them for their behavior, so I said they HAD to clean the playroom! They need something to do again! I am always constantly entertaining Courtney during the day too and am not getting anything done, so I wanted it back during the day too!

They got it successfully cleaned last night by 8:15! The problem was that since they had all their stuff back, we couldn't get them to stop drawing last night to go to bed!

I hope they keep it clean! (We have started a new chore chart where they can earn money, so hopefully this will encourage them!!) It's going to be a long winter if we have to keep closing it because it's not clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment