Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I love nights like these....NOT!

Ok, Christian, you have set a new record for how long you have been up in one night.

Last night = 3 1/2 hours. Yes, from 11-2:30

I know you couldn't breath, but you should really work with me more.

I sprayed your nose with saline spray, I had your vaporizer on, I fed you before bed, I rocked you, I put you in your bouncy seat to sit upright, I gave you your pacifier but no, none of those worked!!

And yes, I know letting you cry it out doesn't work either, but don't you know that mom and dad need to function in the morning? Why do you keep us up???

Honestly in the end, I think you were cold from the vaporizer being right beside you. Once I swaddled you in a blanket and the stuff in your nose disappeared somehow and were able to suck on your pacifier, you fell fast asleep.

Really, can we make tonight a better night?? We were doing SOOOO good!

(I hope your dad is doing ok at work today, he was up with you too.)

1 comment:

  1. Bummer..for you all! I hope you all get a better night's sleep.
    Sarah Goldsberry

    ReplyDelete