Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My squealer...

Miss Courtney is the one around here who spills all the secrets.

I had dropped Matt's phone one day and said, "Now Courtney, we aren't going to tell dad that we dropped his phone unless it doesn't work anymore. Until then, don't say anything." She did anyway.

I broke the shades in the playroom and said, "Now Courtney, don't tell dad, he'll get mad about it." Sure enough, she told Matt.

So today when his Christmas present came in the mail, I hid it in my sitting room and guess who found it, yes Courtney did! So, I decided to move it. Well she followed me. Knowing her history, I knew this hiding place wasn't going to last long. She would probably lead Matt right to it.

So I wrapped it. Really, why not? It's a Christmas present. Courtney doesn't know what it is, just that it is for Matt.

I'm going to go put it under the Christmas tree in plain sight! She can tell dad all she wants! (I just hope there's one for me under there too pretty soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment