Thursday, December 23, 2010

Am I crazy??

Ok, so I was going to go out today to get a few groceries and to finish Christmas shopping, BUT I got behind in my day. I knew I wouldn't get out this morning, so I planned on going out this afternoon, with three kids in tow! We had some friends come over about 11:15 and stay til about 12:45, so lunch started about one and this usually takes awhile.

By now it is about 2 and Christian is just going down for another nap. Do I wake him up and have a cranky baby? Or do I let him nap for about 1 1/2 hours, then feed him, and then pack everybody up and head out? Plus I had two girls who were actually getting along and playing nicely- who would want to interrupt any of this???

So, I did not make it out today. I need to go out tomorrow. Yes, I need to. I have to get food for tomorrow night. I refuse to let Matt make a lobster, so we settled on ham balls. I've never made them before and I need a few ingredients. We usually go out to eat after church on Christmas Eve because we can never agree what to make at home, but we have a very nice dining room now, so let's use it!

So anyway, am I crazy for going out to get last minute items on Christmas Eve?? I think I am! (Plus Matt has tomorrow off and can probably keep one, two, or all three fo the children!)

No comments:

Post a Comment