Sunday, August 21, 2016

Staff development days anyone?

When you are a homeschool teacher, you need to manage a little bit of everything at a time.

My goal for this weekend is to not only manage a very fussy and clingy Micah, but also get EVERYTHING ready for school!

Can I just have a few hours where I can do nothing but prepare for school?? Is that even possible around here??

I feel that my thoughts are all over the place with three different grades, new\different curriculums, and how we are just going to make this all work tomorrow.

I guess if things don't go smoothly tomorrow, I always have the next day. And really, I am on my own schedule and can make it work how I feel it should go.

There will certainly be some trials and tribulations this week as we get this all sorted out!



No comments:

Post a Comment