Wednesday, August 24, 2016

I should've known!

Micah sleeps a maximum of eight hours a night.

Last night, he was asleep and in his bed by 9 pm. I thought it was wonderful!! I had an hour to do NOTHING and not talk to ANYBODY! It was very nice! (For the record, he is usually in bed by about 9:30, sometimes 10-10:30.)

But I knew there was a price to pay. He was awake at 4:45 am this morning.

I went in there at this time because he cannot stand to be alone and fed him. Otherwise he would just keep screaming.

While I was feeding him, I felt my shirt get warm. Yes, he was peeing on me! I then smelled something a little fishy. Yep, his poopy diaper was leaking too. 5 am and I had already gotten peed and pooped on!!

Once we got everything changed, we were wide awake and ready to play.

Now it's almost time for the big kids to get up and Micah is ready to go back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment