Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Finally a plan for next school year!

For the last month or so, I have been trying to get everything I need for the next school year, but I didn't quite know when we were going to start. We are still working on stuff from last year, and I really want that all done before we move forward.  I think the girls are tired of working on these subjects. Honestly, I wish we could just get it done too! They keep wanting to know if we can skip something!

Today I gave myself a deadline to finish it all. The deadline is Friday, August 19th.  We must have 3rd and 6th grade English DONE along with 4th and 6th grade math. I think this is a very manageable goal. We will definitely have both math programs done by then, but will have to push English a little bit for Megan. I guess I will just have to figure something out! We should be able to finish Courtney's English without a problem by then too.

My goal then is to start everything new on Monday, August 22nd. This will be our first day of school for the 2016-2017 school year. This will also begin my 6th year of homeschooling. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment