Tuesday, April 28, 2015

School or Order??

We returned from our trip yesterday and the camper is completely unpacked.  My question now is:  Do I start school up today or do I get my house in order?? Because obviously we just brought things into the house and put it all on the counter! There is laundry to do and just many other things to be put away. The camper also needs to be wiped down and vacuumed before we can put that back in storage. Oh and we didn't exactly leave the house in a clean state either!

Honestly, in this case, order is going to trump school! Sorry State of Nebraska, my children will go to school this week, but this mama cannot concentrate on school if I do not have order at least in my kitchen!

The girls also have orthodontist appointments at 3 this afternoon.  Courtney's palate expander started coming off while we were gone, so we need to get that glued back on. 

It may be a "Let's clean this morning and do some math this afternoon" kind of day!

No comments:

Post a Comment