Thursday, April 16, 2015

Leaving Day!

What? Did somebody say we are leaving today? Oh, that is the plan? And Matt wants to be gone by 10 am??

HA!! I have no desire to finish packing...there is quite a few left and I have a massive sinus headache going on and really don't feel like doing anything.

Yesterday, I hired Courtney and a neighbor boy to carry out all the kitchen stuff. I paid them a nickel for each item and they each earned $4!! Well worth it! Do they want to carry everything else out??

I have been battling this sinus junk since last Friday and I didn't take any decongestant yesterday and I think it caught up with me. It really hurts...plus I believe Christian is coming down with bronchitis again. I got out the albuterol last night and that seemed to help him sleep. Thankfully.

ok, maybe I should get off the computer and get going....2 hours and 20 minutes until departure!

No comments:

Post a Comment